Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

starting over

Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
13 years ago
76 posts
for some crazy reason after 6 months i had decided to brush out my locks, they had been doing lovely and im really not sure why i did it, however i am going to re-do them. while taking them out i had found lots of built up baking soda and dirt, and even cat hair.. i had been using the baking soda wash before and it always left a residue, and made my hair feel gross. i washed for the first time again with the baking soda a minute ago, but i am looking for another method...what do ya'll use. i reaalllllyyyy love having dreadlocs, they are friggin rad, i just want clean dreadlocks. how do i get them?
updated by @julie-ellis: 01/13/15 08:59:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

damn my weirdo cat musta deleted my reply

ok here goes again

are you sure its baking soda not sckin caise bs should break down into gasses quickly once in contact with water

u can try bronners or maylees but sounds like your waters the real problem

so try 1 of the detergent based soaps

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
13 years ago
76 posts
it couldve been skin. all i know was it was gross. can i buy bronners or maylees online?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yup

u wikl also get fuzz inside

www.drbronners.com

maylees is in our shops click dread shops link then shampoos and the 2nd 1 down

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Z2
@z2
13 years ago
34 posts
Sounds like you have hard water. If that's the case, I've found bar soap and Dr. Bronner's to leave residue behind. Baking soda has been perfect for me, though.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
just so you know, no matter what you wash your locks with if you look inside there will always be some type of build up, skin, sebum, lint etc...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form