Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

curly dreads :/

T. C.
@t-c
13 years ago
6 posts
So my dreads are pretty young, started them about a month ago. I backcombed at first but yeah ended up twist and ripping. I have thick and pretty curly hair so my baby dreads are curly too (they were kinda straight at 1st but then after I washed them they curled up). I was wondering if they will straighten out with time. I know mine aren't really lokced up or anything but they look pretty much the same as my regular hair :/heres pix
updated by @t-c: 01/13/15 08:59:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

your really pretty and theyre gonna look amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts
lookss like my hair haha
T. C.
@t-c
13 years ago
6 posts
thanks soaring eagle and hope so! and yes they kinda do Kare
T. C.
@t-c
13 years ago
6 posts
k thanks :)
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i think it would be cool to have curly dreadlocks:)
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
that's my hair type too! I've seen some curly dreads that look great on here, and I've also seen some curly dreads end up straight that look great too so it's kinda just up to your hair I think :P just wish mine would round out some!
Tim Barnes
@tim-barnes
13 years ago
25 posts
Mine are just like that too!!! The straighten out a lil bit right after a shower- but after drying and especially after wearing them in a Tam for a while- they curl up like crazy!
T. C.
@t-c
13 years ago
6 posts

well glad I'm not alone lol and I kinda like them but kinda wish they were straight too..heh oh wells btw funny thing I just realized, when I was about 5 yrs old I hated combing my hair and my mom hated that I never combed it so she got mad and made me chop my pretty messy curly hair short...I looked like a mushroom or something my hair was so short and poofy b/c I brushed my curls when they were dry ...sooo yes I'm just glad I am an adult now and do not have to brush my hair and it can just be free :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form