Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bueno!

Kass
@kass
13 years ago
33 posts
Hi everyone!I've made a few posts on here already but tomorrow marks the real first day of my dread journey. Haven't decide if I'm going totally natural or transitioning to tnr after a bit of sectioning happens.I have a lot of thin hair, so it's kind of medium thickness. It's slightly wavy and brown. Woohooooo. I just recently bought a very pretty wool tam and two bars of Maylee's!! They should be getting here soon.I just thought I'd express nervousness and excitement about this journey... I'm excited to see the stages of my hair and to really free myself from it, but on the other hand I'm nervous about the responses of society (especially my family). I'm also chubby (gained 50 lbs in college) so I'm afraid my attractiveness will completely be eliminated once I begin this journey.That's about it. :) So excited! Going to start posting picture soon too of course.
updated by @kass: 01/13/15 08:59:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

you got to be kidding dready girls are ..my god ,.. they make yiu speecheless.. 5o0 pounds dont hide beauty hun .. youd need to gain about 20000 pounds to completely disapear inside a bifg ball of blubber to hide the dready beauty inside.. as long as people can see you they can see yoir beauty

dreads only turn thaat up a noth r 2

well they repell the repulsive and atrract the atractive (i donr mean physical attributes ..personalities) ..kind good ppl will be drawn to u while ugly hateful ppl repelled by you (never thought being repulsive was a piositive thing huh ..well it is when its actractive beauty trepulsing the pepulsive)

i maybe too tired to explain ,.i babble..but

dreads alow you to be yiour true self and what ciuld be more attractive then that?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form