Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

becoming a state trooper or cop with dreads?

Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
13 years ago
42 posts
I'm at a point in my life where im figuring out what i want to do. i had ideas of becoming a state trooper or cop but didnt think they would except dreads i have 4 years b4 im able to go to the academy but dont want to get that far just to cut them off its not a big deal if i cant become one with dreads just something i would like to do . i could go to court if the say no and fight it but i might end up coming off as a prick running to court like that like i said not a big deal if i cant become one iv just never seen a cop with dreads.
updated by @justin-gibson: 01/13/15 08:58:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ive seen several with dreasds , black women i asked a cop abput the polocy and they said they had none, i wanted to interview the cop for the site however couldnt find her again.

unfortunately if you are a cop with dresds they will use you alot to bust inocent teen pot smokers

even though its years off you can call the barraks ask the polocy explain your interest in dreads and in a cop carrer see what they say

i have a freind in canada whos well whatever theyre equivalent f a swayt team cop who wants me to help him dread this week i think

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
13 years ago
42 posts
awesome. yeah busting kids who are doingvictim lesscrimes doesntappealto me
Doogie
@doogie
13 years ago
321 posts

Well, IF you do decide to become a cop please leave us pot smoking, mushroom eatinghippies alone and go after that coke and heroin shit and other crap!

Thank ya kyndly! :-)

Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
13 years ago
42 posts
for sure lol
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
well, where i live in southern california when you go to police academy the guys have to buzz their heads:(
♪♫-aussielocker-♫♪
@aussielocker
13 years ago
49 posts
*moved to life issues facing dreads
★ⓂoⒹ★Ernie
@modernie
13 years ago
22 posts
It seems like the Police Academy would make you shave them off (similar to military boot camp)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form