dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new admins needed

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i went through and removed inactive admins as well as inefective admins

im looking fir a few new admins who are active, can respond to situations with authority and quickly when needed.

who can be tough but fair, are not afraid to make executive decisions on theyre own (haha i actualy said executive decisions?)

they should consult other admins when possible, but when not possible they should have the strength of characher and conviction to acxt independently

they must put the welfare of the greatter community 1st

90% of responcibilities will not require much effort or interaction with members, but at times they may have to settle arguments, close discussions to prevent further arguments and in rare cases be willing to suspend troublemakers

im looking for a minimum of 5 if very active and suitable..or 10 if semi active and not ideal candidates.

it will not be simple ian i want to do it so you automaticly get it thing like in the past, instead volunteers wikll have a sort of informal interview process to determine if they are suitable

(this is because uin the past we had like 23 admins but still 99% of all adminning was left to 1 or 2 people)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:58:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
anyone?

--
♪♫-aussielocker-♫♪
@aussielocker
13 years ago
49 posts

Im probably worst candidate lol as im only just starting dreads and youve read my history, but I'd be able to check site at least once a day and if anything happens and I could no longer continue Id speak up... but maybe people would rather a dreaded admin :P.. I do have computer knowledge and could contribute in anyway possible... I also read your post on dreadlock sites i could make a site and gladly use it to help the whole community. Im starting my dreadlock journey and would like to help others that find difficulties the same as I will be.

The more links on other sites to this one will help in google ranking as well, even if people put a link to this site in their signature on any forumn they post.

But as im not the best candidate for a dreadlocking forumn without actually having drealocks I would still like to help in anyway possible....

john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
Id love to SE, I've learned a butt load of info from here and basically kno the dreaducation by heart. Most of the questions asked anyhoot are questions answer'd in the dreaducation. Plus (im not kidding) I spent atleast 3-4 hrs a day on this site reading and just browsing around :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok cool well both of yas lets talk about it and see

send me a message both of ya

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

welp seems we could use a couple more

today had alotta scammers (all named mary 1 person) and a dread hating troll

--
Michael Klein
@michael-klein
13 years ago
16 posts
I wish I could help but I've just begun growing my dreads and constantly looking around the site! Would be perfect though. I don't have a job right now and I spend most of my time on here and Facebook.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
well we can concider it send me a essage we will talk

Michael Klein said:
I wish I could help but I've just begun growing my dreads and constantly looking around the site! Would be perfect though. I don't have a job right now and I spend most of my time on here and Facebook.

--
Pann
@pann
13 years ago
16 posts

well, I will offer a helping hand if you need one.

I am a people person and am pretty good at helping settle tense discussions when need be. And I understand that sometimes you have to be the proverbial bad guy.

Though my locs are still young and I am early in my journey, information I can always locate and will happily try and find whatever someone asks. Luckily, and as mentioned beforehand, a lot of information is available on the site.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form