Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have a cold sore :(

Giuliano Pagano
@giuliano-pagano
15 years ago
55 posts
As stated in the title, it sucks and it hurts. I think it developed last night so I'm taking the day off school and going to the clinc later to get some overpriced ineffective drug to destroy it.Anyone know any other methods of getting rid of it though? Its kinda taking over the bottom left side of my lip.. I got some ice on it to hopefully reduce swelling or something, someone told me its a good idea
updated by @giuliano-pagano: 01/13/15 08:27:00PM
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Don't kiss anyone !!! I'm sure you know that though. ;)I don't know of anything natural but google it and you can probably find some info out there. Hope you heal super fast!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_coldso.htm i would recommend try the homeopathics 1st

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
the best thing I find, is to put ice on it til the icecube melts. Then wait ten minutes then put ice back on it. Keep doing this as long as you can stand it. And make sure to get lots of sleep and eat well and get your vitamins. Also a used teabag works good too. Something with the tanic acid in it heals aswell. Plus you get a nice warm cup of tea out of the deal. Failing that, that Abreva stuff works good, but it's really expensive. Like 20 bucks for a tiny tube. Even tho you only use a little at a time, ice is free. Also, try and keep it clean, especially if it pops because they are really contagious. And they can take over alot of real estate on your face. (or someone else face if they come into contact with it) I have been getting those since I was in kindergarten, and I've always found the ice, and getting of sleep and good food works the best. Good Luck!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
homeopathics generaly by 2nd or 3rd dose will make em disapear very quicklyu do have to kinda follow that guide to make sure u chose the right 1 thoughbut once u got the right 1 u put the pellets under your tongue (or if its a pill bite it once to break into chunks then move the chunks under your tongue to dissolve)by the time they dissolve the symptoms vannish..it moght not work 1st dose by 3rd it should ..then u contine as recommended to make sure u dont get a reaccurance..its possible it might start to come back between doses till u have taken a fewalso theres nothing safer then homeopathiccs theres never any side effects no danmgerouse drug intersactions and as far as i know no chance of alergic reactions..and no way to overdoseu should still take it as directed for best results but if u swalloweed a whole bottle it wont hurt yaand they work very very fast and well..once ya get the right formula that isthey worek better then anything but..finding the right 1 to use is tricky..thats the only reason modern medicine hasnt started including homeopathics in general care

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
carmax
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form