Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hair one

errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
ive been using this shampoo here called hair one from sallys beauty supply it seems like a good product no sulfate and alota oils what do you guys then about it click the link is it any good?
is the link
updated by @errol: 01/13/15 08:58:37PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
why would you use a cleansing conditioner on hair that you want to knot?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
if your black moistures good but otherwise thats just gonna kleeo them from dreading

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts

im growing my hair to dread
Heather said:
why would you use a cleansing conditioner on hair that you want to knot?
errol
@errol
13 years ago
37 posts
my hair is still fairly short ive heard somewhere that you can use conditioner on fully matures dreads in a small amount i dunno which shampoo to use when i get dreads ive read posts about dr bonners being oily that natural soap bar needing hard water and bs acv leaving people with dry hair and falling out and mixed feelings about burts bee
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok let me clarify

dr bronners and maylees work perfecrt unles you have ghard warter..do u? if u dont use em if u do move on to

baking soda

it only dries out the hair if u dont do the acv rinse! bs lowers ph acv raises it back to normal

if u use it proper=ly your hair feels totaly amazaing

now there was 1 buy who complaimed about the dry skin muck because of improper rinsin g and use who refused to believe the dead skin layer was not bakind soda despite the fact it wass proven to be dead skin

so again improper use

burts bees i have no opinion on never tried it

but bs/acv dr b and matylees are all amazung

if u have hard water adding borax to dr b works wonders

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form