Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

First Job

NappyBoyMike
@nappyboymike
13 years ago
13 posts

heeeeyy, I just got my first job ever and just wanted you guys too know, im 19 years old and I have had my dreads for about 3 years, when I went in for the interview they told me that they had no problems with my dreads but I had to cover them up because some customers might not want a guy with dreads hanging everywhere serving their food (the hair in the food thing) and I also bought a new Tam for the occasion, I intentionally bought a smaller size because I like to wear them in my own way with my roots showing, i hope they dont have a problem with that :D

The place is called Offerdahl's Cafe & Grill it is in south florida. I also wanna know if anyone else has had success in the job department dealing with hair and what not.

updated by @nappyboymike: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ive avoided jobs as much as i couold but when i wanted a job i got it without any issues

but mostly i preffer working for myself and avoiding the need for money

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NappyBoyMike
@nappyboymike
13 years ago
13 posts
Yea, I understand where your coming from lol but with my lifestyle the need for cash is great
Lex
@lex
13 years ago
217 posts
I have never had a problem getting jobs with my dreads, but I have always worked in pretty open environments.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form