Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

not having access to what you guys use

jarvis zawistowski
@jarvis-zawistowski
13 years ago
31 posts
i have no money i can't buy dread shampoo and i don't have all this dr b stuff and cider stuff i need to know supermarket brands that you can use to wash dreads? please help!
updated by @jarvis-zawistowski: 01/13/15 08:58:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dude bakimg soda..vinager..both from the super market both common kitcjhen ingredients you cook with (baking soda is bicarbonate soda or bicarb based ion yoir country)

they are extremely cheap

look in the kitchen kabinets for baking soda and vinager you do not need a specific vinager like apple cider but thats the most common used white vinager works balsamic vinager works..

if you walk to the store while staring at the sidewalk you will find enough change along the way to buy the stuff you need

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lex
@lex
13 years ago
217 posts
dish soap. You can get it at the dollar store... diluted you will probably go through a bottle every year or two.
jarvis zawistowski
@jarvis-zawistowski
13 years ago
31 posts
what ratio should i dilute with?
Lex
@lex
13 years ago
217 posts
Make sure you don't get one with bleach, or one that's supposed to make your hands soft!

I do a quarter sized blob in a milk jug tho.. extra diluted

for my dry winter scalp

about the same as dr bronners... probably 20:1

jarvis zawistowski
@jarvis-zawistowski
13 years ago
31 posts

well i may do the baking soda with vineger or jusat use my shampoo that im using atm

jarvis zawistowski
@jarvis-zawistowski
13 years ago
31 posts
what should i do more baking soda than vineregr or the other way round? i don't really understand

soaringeagle said:

dude bakimg soda..vinager..both from the super market both common kitcjhen ingredients you cook with (baking soda is bicarbonate soda or bicarb based ion yoir country)

they are extremely cheap

look in the kitchen kabinets for baking soda and vinager you do not need a specific vinager like apple cider but thats the most common used white vinager works balsamic vinager works..

if you walk to the store while staring at the sidewalk you will find enough change along the way to buy the stuff you need

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form