Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

yes i checked the f.a.q.'s lol

Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts
My question is about the first stages. I am just starting to dread. Day 1. Natural, of course. So the natural method is to just stop combing it, well i rarely comb my hair and never get dreads, BUT i have very curly hair, so should I not get my hair wet in the shower the days I DO NOT wash in order to help dread it? I think that detail was left out in the plethora of answers and question all over this amazing site. Any help would be great. I'm Max. i'll have my pic up soon.
updated by @maximilian: 02/14/15 07:42:43AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how longs yyour hair do u run your finjgers thru alot is it oily?

u can wet it or shower only when u wash it lol wetting daily is not good once dreaded tho

oily or short hair wnt dread easy

longer will easier

if u run fingers thru or play with it it wont dread

use sea salt and wool over the pillow and u will dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts
sea salt and wool? explain please. I think you just rub it over ur hair right? My hair is almost to my shoulders length. really nice, not oily but not dry, i can wash it twice a week and sometimes once a week and have nobody tell me its dirty. I never run my fingers through my hair, I just lift it and move it gently.
Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts
over the pillow? I looked this method up on youtube, nothing. I get the idea behind the salt, but do i just rub the wool over my head like a guy with short hair does when he gets outta the shower?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no and ignore youtube

wear a wool tam..or pult a wool sweatter over your pillow

make a sea salt spray spray your hair b4 u wash

channge what u wash with what u wash with must be conditioning or it would dread already

also how u wash too

--
Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts
whats a tam? where can i get one? sorry for all the questions but its all kinda new to me. sO i can look up a concoction for the sea salt, but how do i use it while i'm dreading?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh tho if your black or part black u might want to not use sea salt use alowe or somrthing instead if u got hair thats usualy way too dry

--
Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts
no I'm mostly honkey and native lol. How do you do the sea salt, and wool? try and be specific. only when i WASH my hair, or when it gets wet?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

spoonful in average size spraybottle (get 1 brand new dont clean out 1 used for chemical crap) fill with water spray on no more then 2 hours b4 u wash

put on wool tam (isnt that ez?) or put a wool sweatter over your pillow then sleep on it

what do u wash with?

--
Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts
I was gonna wash with what you recomended.. so i put the salt in BEFORE I wash my hair? wash it, then get out and wrap it in a wool tam and crash out?
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form