Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Circle of Love For the Closue Family

PoopStains & SkidMarks
@poopstains-skidmarks
13 years ago
20 posts

I was just wondering if anyone from the dread forum was going to the Protection for Clouse Family Funeral?

I know its been on the local news but I am not sure how far the media in other areas have exposed it.

The Clouse family had 8 Children and 7 of the 8 had been killed in a house fire last week, My heart goes out to this family and now the Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket the Funeral of these children. Just as they have for the fallen soliders...... I find it @@@@@@@@!

Efforts are being made " Circle of Love"

PEACEFUL - Meaning: NO signs, NO singing, NO fighting, NO loud engines. We cannot control ALL people attending, and will not be held responsible for other's actions. Just be KIND & COURTEOUS, this is a FUNERAL not A FESTIVAL.

To keepWBC as far away as possible from the funeral and was just checking to see if anyone was planning on going?

Leaving a few links of the story and Circle of Love

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104206606329151&index=1#!/event.php?eid=140183479380727

http://topics.pennlive.com/tag/Perry%20County%20fire/index.html

http://obits.pennlive.com/obituaries/pennlive/obituary.aspx?n=clouse&pid=149207238

updated by @poopstains-skidmarks: 02/14/15 05:58:25PM
Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
I am assuming you are talking about the poor family in PA that lost their children in a fire recently. How very very sad! I can not believe that WBC would picket the funeral - whatever for?! Are you sure this is for real?
Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
Ok, I'm sorry, I just read the news stories and I just can not believe this!? These were CHILDREN for goodness sakes - not soldiers, not "homos", not "sinners" just little children! I am so glad that people will be there to support the family and the governor has even said that he encourages people to stand up for the family. I will pray for this family and pray that the protesters have compassion enough to stop what they are doing.
PoopStains & SkidMarks
@poopstains-skidmarks
13 years ago
20 posts
Its local for me. And WBC has posted the flyers etc that they are attending, all of our local tv stations have been reporting on WBC coming as well, So I would think its for real. I refuse to post a link to the flyer they have on the reasons for them doing this.
Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
It's almost local for me - I'm in Central PA. But I have not heard about this development. I am so very sorry, what a tragedy and how completely inappropriate for those people to protest. I am so disgusted by that group! I hope that God's grace can shine in this situation.
PoopStains & SkidMarks
@poopstains-skidmarks
13 years ago
20 posts

Well said.. I hope that the attempts being made by friends, family and everyone else is able to shield the family from the village idiots in this tragedy.

Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
Unfortunately, whether or not their message is legitimate is completely lost in the inappropriateness of their methods. The only thing they are getting across is that they are angry, hateful, and really really uncompassionate!

PoopStains & SkidMarks said:

Well said.. I hope that the attempts being made by friends, family and everyone else is able to shield the family from the village idiots in this tragedy.

meg ☮
@meg
13 years ago
92 posts
I don't understand, why is this church group protesting a FUNERAL? A children's funeral, no less. Their house caught fire. What is there to protest?
PoopStains & SkidMarks
@poopstains-skidmarks
13 years ago
20 posts
Meg they are claiming it was God's wrath that killed the children.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
The quote "stop sinning and your children will stop dying" is insane....I'm in OH and actually can't make it as I have a funeral of my own to go to, but I tell you what WBC is just bad news and blasphemy all around, people like that give actual christians such a bad name :(
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form