dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

apple cidar vinegar

danziba
@danziba
13 years ago
14 posts

hey guys! Quick question.

Does apple cidar vinegar affect the dread growth process negatively? i'm currently watching a video on youtube about keeping the scalp less itchy and clean but these ladies don't have dreads..their hair is straight..so i thought i should ask the dread experts on here before making any more moves..my hair's just growing back now so I'm all ears again in terms of hair maintainance..funny how I'm an adult and i'm learning how to take care of the basics like a child lol.

updated by @danziba: 01/13/15 08:57:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

over use can make the hair extra soft so baby dreads may be lil loose but still dread if u use bss u should always use acvadfter but u can use it extra extra diluted abd rinse off quickly just to reset the ph withoput softening to much once mature leaving it soak longer and much stronger just makes your dreads feel ammmazzzing and soft..but sometimes lil more furry haha

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
danziba
@danziba
13 years ago
14 posts

lol thanks..so i'll just minimize how i use it then.

soaringeagle said:

over use can make the hair extra soft so baby dreads may be lil loose but still dread if u use bss u should always use acvadfter but u can use it extra extra diluted abd rinse off quickly just to reset the ph withoput softening to much once mature leaving it soak longer and much stronger just makes your dreads feel ammmazzzing and soft..but sometimes lil more furry haha

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well actualy your african american so most likely wont affecrt you the same way in fact probly would benifit from using it stronger and longer ..but experiment try weak and shirt and add lil to eat till u feel happy with the results

your hair would benifit from the extra conditioning (i think..like i said experiment)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
danziba
@danziba
13 years ago
14 posts
haha my sentiments exactly..thanks again.

soaringeagle said:

well actualy your african american so most likely wont affecrt you the same way in fact probly would benifit from using it stronger and longer ..but experiment try weak and shirt and add lil to eat till u feel happy with the results

your hair would benifit from the extra conditioning (i think..like i said experiment)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form