Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Salam (greetings) from Indonesia

Stephen Wondal
@stephen-wondal
13 years ago
7 posts

hi.. i'm stephen from jakarta, indonesia. i just found this dredlockssite a couple of days ago when i was googling for some discussion about natural dreadlocks and how to maintain them. reason why is because so far i haven't found any person in my town who has natural dreadlocks, yet, to give me some tips and advice. all of them are made (which pretty much they look the same), either they use wax, backcombed and etc. including my last dreadlocks before i chopped them off a couple of years ago.

i read this book that inspired me a while back, titled 'dreads' by francesco mastalia and i remember there is a testimony where this person stopped brushing her hair and she has these beautiful long dreadlocks. i didn't believed what she said before, yet i was so curious to try it. as my hair growing longer, i stopped brushing my hair and wash my hair regularly. until one morning i woke up, i noticed there is a lump of hair on the back of my head. and i was like "holy crap, baby dreadlock!" (of course i was saying it in my language. lol) anyway, i didn't do anything with it. then as days go by, that lump of tangled hair is keep getting bigger and thicker. then in a few months some more of them showed up. up until today there are like 12 of them and they are all in random sizes, shapes and length.

and that made me googled for some info a couple of days ago. from so many pages, i found this site is so rich with information, not just writting, but also people share their pictures and well, pretty much like facebook with people with the same interest. i never thought website such as this would even exist before. people in here seems friendly and nice, so i just signed up for mine earlier. hopping to make some friends and exchange some information in the future. :) bless!

updated by @stephen-wondal: 01/13/15 08:57:10PM
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
welcome and enjoy your journey!
Stephen Wondal
@stephen-wondal
13 years ago
7 posts
awesome! thanks... you guys too! :)

fancyAmanda said:
From the looks of your pictures, you're gonna have some fat dreads :) Awesome. Enjoy the process and welcome!

Shanxon Lemasters said:
welcome and enjoy your journey!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form