dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello hello!

Ryan2
@ryan2
13 years ago
2 posts

Hello everyone!

My name is Ryan - I found this site a few weeks ago, got some useful info and then moved on. Today I was browsing youtube and Angelina Aurelia's video was on my 'suggested video' section. After watching it I was inspired to create an account and make my own video (which will be done shortly).

I am a worship leader at a small church in Arlington WA, I also work part time doing maintenance work at a senior care center, I am a certified Reiki Master and the president of North Sound Paranormal Research, and I love to play music and longboard... So, I'm a fairly eclectic guy.

I hope to meet some great people here and help spread the word about dreads - The whole "dirty hippy" thing has gone on long enough ^.^

Love and Light

-Ryan

updated by @ryan2: 01/13/15 08:56:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

namaste

btw some hippies are clean hippies too :)

(and briliant inventors and inovators)

well its good yoir here cause 1 of our members is always freaking out aboput ghosts haha so u can help him talk to them (i tried hes too scared to try)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ryan2
@ryan2
13 years ago
2 posts

Right on SE!

Yea, I didn't mean that Hippies (or people with dreads) are dirty, I meant that this site is helping to educate people that they are in fact clean!

I look forward to being able to help around here, I'm glad that I joined ^.^

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

always glad to have more interestuing people :)

btw we have 1 member wgos working on his phd...in rocket science we got a dr or 2 as well and not sure but i think u might not be the 1st church leader either.. we have alotta interesting folks here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sieramisu
@sieramisu
13 years ago
14 posts

WELCOME!

talk about coincidence, i was just talking with a friend (not from this site) who claims she sees a small dog ghost wandering around my house, always following my mothers husband.

little did she know, when he was a bachelor he had a small beagle that followed him everywhere.

i love little moments or realization like that.

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
welcome! I love to see others with paranormal experience and love! I used to be part of a small paranormal group made up of mainly friends but then we all had kids and moved away from one another tho we still stay in close contact don't seem to have time for the "hunts" like we used to tho we still have the love! Glad to have you on the site!
Marcus Acosta
@marcus-acosta
13 years ago
53 posts
Welcome Ryan! I'm glad to see that our campaign brought you here! Now we just have to get more members to make videos to post on YouTube! You can be one of them! :-) -Marcus
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form