Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

have ya ever noticed how beautiful the ppl on this site are?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i dont mean just the dreads i meabn the people

we have so many incredibly beautidul ppl here its rediculouse

its almost torture for us single folks lol

but just looking through the photos

then looking around on the streers of this tiown

i gotta wonder

do beautiful ppl try to dread to drive off the shallow scumbags that only care bout the beautry

or do dreads really make you that much more beautiful

cause ive lived in this town for 2 years and honnestly have not seen anyone remotely good looking

but thates this town in the city yea u see alotta beautiful ppl byut still irs only a percentage a small percentage

but on this site..its an overwhelming magority

so makes me wonder sometimes

anyone have any thoughts on why we have so much beauty here?

(btw...i am not complaining haha)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:31:18AM
GeorgiaFreeSpirit
@georgiafreespirit
13 years ago
28 posts
beauty is only skin deep. theres alot of beautiful souls on here and that shines through more than any physical appearance ever could.
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
I know...we are pretty hot bunch.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea and i agree with that

but im talking 1sat glance without seeing the inner beauty of the souls we have a very high percentage of physical beauties too ofcouese shiny souls and amazing dreads enhance that so maybe its more apparent

but compared to what ya see on the streets ..

practicly seems like a whole diferent species..lol

GeorgiaFreeSpirit said:

beauty is only skin deep. theres alot of beautiful souls on here and that shines through more than any physical appearance ever could.

--
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

In the UK at the moment there is a series of TV programs where they introduce a facially disfigured person to a beauty addict (those women that spend hours and HOURS in front of the mirror every morning and still aren't content...). I've been watching and I honestly find the "beautiful" people really ugly. I can appreciate that other people would find them attractive but personally I don't get it. All of the people that have a disfigurement seem so much more beautiful.

Mind you, I do find that it takes me a while to accustom myself to a different kind of face while watching. But even at the very beginning of the program while the novelty is still shocking, I still think I would prefer not to be the beauty obsessed person.

To me, that is conclusive prove that beauty is much more than the body you spend your time in and I think dreadlocks are something that a certain type of person really identifies with, a type which is usually open to experience and welcoming of new people. That is always cool ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry well said

im usualy really turned off by that beauty addict type that wears alotta makeup spends hours on hair and thousands on warddrobe and way more into the type that looks simply beautiful in a burlap sack (ive actualy known a girl who wore one often haha) as well as habvging "flaws" that aee typicaly concidered unatractive by the beaurty queen types

but ya the real beauty comes from inside

oh have u ever seen the kid called wolf boy? (your tv show reminds me of huim) hes completely covered in fur face and all his whole family iss

hes married to a beautiful model

he was offered a free procedure to "correct his condition" and refused cause then he wouldnt be as unique

i also know an elder woman who has an 8-10 inch goatee most women would wax or shave but she cultivates it braids and decorates iit and wears it as a badge f honour and beauty

Charlotte said:

In the UK at the moment there is a series of TV programs where they introduce a facially disfigured person to a beauty addict (those women that spend hours and HOURS in front of the mirror every morning and still aren't content...). I've been watching and I honestly find the "beautiful" people really ugly. I can appreciate that other people would find them attractive but personally I don't get it. All of the people that have a disfigurement seem so much more beautiful.

Mind you, I do find that it takes me a while to accustom myself to a different kind of face while watching. But even at the very beginning of the program while the novelty is still shocking, I still think I would prefer not to be the beauty obsessed person.

To me, that is conclusive prove that beauty is much more than the body you spend your time in and I think dreadlocks are something that a certain type of person really identifies with, a type which is usually open to experience and welcoming of new people. That is always cool ;)

--
Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts
If we were all blind beauty would be very different. Sadly the standards of beauty in our society is very influence by what serves the capital.
Charlotte said:

Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

No I haven't... will have a bit of a search! There's one guy on the program who is campaigning for facially disfigured peoples rights and after a few moments of watching him, he really looked beautiful to me. If your interested in the program it's called... *Charlotte quickly googles...* "Beauty and the beast: the ugly face of prejudice". What a title...!

It's also really obvious when you look at comedians and their partners. The best comedians never seem to be classically good looking but their partners are like models. I always think its a bit sad, I kind of think the comedians get cheated in the exchange but I guess it's whatever works for them!

Think there might also be something in the idea that a person's personality influences the expression of the body. That can make an ugly body beautiful or a beautiful one ugly. For example. it is never comfortable to look at someone that is really insecure about themselves.

Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts
What do you mean by "serves the capital"?

Jdwood said:
If we were all blind beauty would be very different. Sadly the standards of beauty in our society is very influence by what serves the capital.
Charlotte said:

Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts
Not only beautiful but there are some very clever,wise, mature beyond their age people here, I generally dislikehumans but there are quite a few here i would definitely like to share a brew with and just chat.
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form