Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

neutrogena t-gel

nick masotti
@nick-masotti
13 years ago
20 posts
so ive had my dreads for about 3 months now..and there coming in well i think..starting from the root and locking to about halfway of ech. dread...the only problem is my dandruff!!!! my scalp is so flaky and it aint helpin with the ladies if ya feel me..im currently washing my hair with the knotty boy shampoo bar which is supposed to remove dandruff and has worked for my buddies but it doesnt seem to keep the flakes off me...i heard neutrogena tgel is good to use so i bought a bottle but i havent bustted it open yet..i hear its not good to use to early or it will wash them out partially...give me some feedbackon this essay i just wrote pleaasseee!!
updated by @nick-masotti: 01/13/15 08:56:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

that crap stinks u will stink the girls out

u want

baking soda teatree roisemary pepermint

then rinse then acv

no more dandruff no more soap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
nick masotti
@nick-masotti
13 years ago
20 posts
where do they sell bottles of teatree...not to sound dumb but could i just go look in a spice cabinet and sprinkle rosemary in my mixture??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
no u want esential oils from herb or health food stores or gnc or order online

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts

i used t-gel before and after startin locs and it was o.k.

the way it left my hair actually made me use it initially with my fresh locs cos i found(in my opinion) it left no obvious residue and left my hair sqeaky clean and yet very tangly, not smooth and tangle free like regular shampoo.

nick masotti
@nick-masotti
13 years ago
20 posts
so dave you are recommending it?
Lex
@lex
13 years ago
217 posts
I know more then one dread head that uses it regularly with no ill-effects. I don't think using it when you need to will kill your dreads.
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts

yeah personally i wouldn't worry and i always found it good for dandruff.

really concentrate on rubbing it in to your scalp rather than your dreads.

Laura :)
@laura
13 years ago
6 posts
I had extreeemely bad dandruff the first few weeks of my dreads and was recomended Nizoral. It comes in a little bottle and you only need to use a little bit on your scalp so it doesnt really act as a shampoo cause you aint using that much. It started working the first time i used it and by the third use all my flakes had gone. Worked a treat for me :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form