Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i want to share with you what a lady said to me :)

jasmine<3
@jasmine3
13 years ago
14 posts

i was on a chat room talking about dreads and all, and this lady said something that made so much sense to me, and i agree completely with her instantly.

she told me "anyone that dreads there hair, has great courage. those people aren't afriad of what other people think. they step outside of comfort zone to express themself"

anyone else agree?

updated by @jasmine3: 01/13/15 08:56:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well

mostly

but then again i have a very sweet amazing freind and member on this site who is an agoraphobic almost never leaves her house cutzs the head off all her pictures so shes never seen (shes gorgoyuse and has amazing dreads)

but with her its always kinda the oposite she likes to hide weve been very close freinds she lives just a few miles from me but weve never gitten together or even talked on the phone

point is i cant say that statenments true in all cases in general yrea but to say anyone who dreads fits that isnt relly true

i know some very very shy ppl who dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts
Yes, absolutely.It's part of the reason I hesitated so long. I don't mind what strangers think of me. However, when it comes to the people that I love, it's a different kettle of fish.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
For the most part I agree, there are always exceptions to every "rule" tho. I know some people who do it simply so that people WILL think differently of them.
jasmine<3
@jasmine3
13 years ago
14 posts
what you guys have all said makes great sense. thanks for the in put!
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
13 years ago
159 posts

YES!! I will agree with that. I feel very much that way in my life with dreads and actually before that too. This momma has dreads

peace

jasmine<3
@jasmine3
13 years ago
14 posts
^^ i would like that if i could, &hearts;
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form