Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

O....k....

Dan B
@dan-b
13 years ago
58 posts
I woke this morning (insert Blues Riff Here)And two of my skinnier dreads had completely un ravelled! Just lest with some knotty bits lol.Weird seeing as they were 2 months old nearly. I have just palm rolled em to get them tangling up enough to keep em separated and heaved em back in my Tam. Their re tangling very fast.Is it really common for this two months in? I'm not bothered I'm purely curious. I'm actually a little excited that I'm gonna get to see the neglect process happen on a couple of dreads.Can I expect lots more of this in coming weeks?
updated by @dan-b: 01/13/15 08:56:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

backcombed?

it can happen up to 4 montghs ive heard

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
Could have been the palm rolling...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats true too palm rollings useless completely but can mess em up too

tho backcombed dreads do tend to come apart anywhere from 1-4 months usualy earlier but its not really rare even in the 3rd and 4th months

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dan B
@dan-b
13 years ago
58 posts
Nah I don't palmroll. Only the two after they fell apart to group em together so I could heave a bead on em and bung em back in my Tam. They are both at the front and were tangling together. They've actually re bound very quickly overnight so must just have needed to re order it's self.I TnR mine and most are getting Fat and tight now

soaringeagle said:

thats true too palm rollings useless completely but can mess em up too

tho backcombed dreads do tend to come apart anywhere from 1-4 months usualy earlier but its not really rare even in the 3rd and 4th months

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form