13 years ago
5 posts
How would I look in dreads be honest.
updated by @andrew-hughes: 02/14/15 03:03:18AM
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
Like you with dreads! hahaha, obviously. Seriously though, I'm sure you'd look great with dreads. :) Although I have a bias opinion.
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts
hehehe true this is :)

Knottysleeves said:

Well, if you ask that on a dread site, obviously everyone is going to tell you that you'd look great with them. :-)

But yeah, you'd look great with them!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
crystal said exactly word for word what i was gonna saybut uill add dreads are in no way about how they look on u1/2 of ppl will think u look better 1/2 will hate how u lookbut its how u feel in them that matterslooks should not even be concidered its about rising above looksthey will teach u not to care how thay look on uthey set you freein fact u will not want to look in a mirro4r awhule cause they look bad b4 they look goodu gotta learn to be ok looking bad b4 u are rewarded with looking good\thats earning the dreadsbut yea they will suite u just fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
I think the real question is, how do YOU think you will look with dreads? Because, you should do what makes you feel best!
Andrew Hughes
@andrew-hughes
13 years ago
5 posts
Thanks guys and ya I think I will look fine and its not tht big a deal I was just curious. I always wanted them and I feel its just time you only live once......
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

cool so how you gonna start em

or..grow em if u dont start em

--
Andrew Hughes
@andrew-hughes
13 years ago
5 posts
Idk i am new to this so I dont know much. I think i want to backcomb it but i dont want to use any wax or products. I dont like how it looks. Whats your thoughts??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

try twist n rip or neglect

u can backcomb if u want but its not very effective kinda damaging and looks really goofy awhile

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
I'd say it's not so much how you'd look but how would you feel with them?
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form