dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New to Dreads

Josh Jump
@josh-jump
13 years ago
2 posts

Hey everyone im josh :)

I'm currently working on backcombing dreads, i waswondering if anyone had any tips btw cause im trying to do it myself.

but as for me I'm 18 and i play in a punk/ska/reggae band ( The Shorts ) and i enjoy listening to all kinds of music, such as classic rocklike led zeppelin 90's alternative :), ska, punk, rock, metal,and REGGAE OFCOURSE :)

updated by @josh-jump: 01/13/15 08:55:46PM
Dan B
@dan-b
13 years ago
58 posts
Firstly Welcome!Twist n Rip was easier to do myself than backcombing. And alot less painful. Plus better I'm told for your hair in the long run.Just remember no Wax!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea use twist and rip backcomb tends to be inefective damages the hair permenatnly and looks goofy for weeks

twist and rip holds together better (generaly) looks better is easier much more gentle and less harmful

all around better method

and no wax no wax no wax

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chelsea LookWhatTheCatDraggedIn
@chelsea-lookwhatthecatdraggedin
13 years ago
42 posts
Twist and rip and let it be!!!!!!
Josh Jump
@josh-jump
13 years ago
2 posts

well as for the health of my hair im not too worried about cause im suppose to bald early so i figured id have fun with my hair while i have it, but as for backcombing like ive backcombed a bout 15-18 dreads so far and have 23 to go but some just arent getting tight likei have kinda thin smooth hair do i need a finer backcombing comb?

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form