Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Curls, into dread?

Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts
Hi, the texture and curls after after a Bakingsoda and tea tree oil rinse feels great and looks great for sectioning my hair into curly/dreads., my question is are these curls going to just slowly ravel into eachother ??
updated by @kare-t: 02/14/15 02:28:05AM
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
Hell yeah they are. And they'll probably dread pretty quickly too into awesome locks.
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

they get thinner if I dont keep up on my BS rinses, so I think I will start washing a little bit more.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i would remover slowly haha im guessing they dread fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marisa
@marisa
13 years ago
2 posts
Yeah... keep up on the BS rinses. I've been at the natural/neglect thing for about a month... my hair is longer, but it looks like it has almost the same texture as yours. My curls are getting a bit fuzzy though.
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts
These are not even close to dreads though, there just curls... sometimes i wonder..
Marisa
@marisa
13 years ago
2 posts
Yeah ditto that...we're really getting a lesson in patience. :P
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts
You curly haired folk are lucky! I'm almost positive that at 8 months they'll look great. Mine are at 4 months and look so crazy and loopy :P

Kaare t said:
These are not even close to dreads though, there just curls... sometimes i wonder..
Tim Barnes
@tim-barnes
13 years ago
25 posts
You could twist and rip those into dreads inunder 4 hours bro- ur hair is almost exactly like mine
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

I dont want to twist and rip, Im hoping to do this 100% natural.

/But i feel like im going to have to wash with BS everyday to keep the curl texture into some firm knots..

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form