Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

GQZs 'Neglect' Dread Progress Thread (ongoing)

gcuezy
@gcuezy
13 years ago
21 posts

So in honor of people scared of neglect everywhere (including myself somewhat)... I've decided to start a thread here and update it every week or so with a couple pictures of my progress. I've been growing my hair for over a year now but I just did my first residue-free baking soda/bronners/sea salt wash yesterday so I thought I would start it now and update it the saturday after next. I'm tempted to start running my fingers through but I'm resisting the urge. I've had them in the hat most of the day and plan to wash again tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of this thread you will see some awesome drealocks and I will look far more in shape than I did when I began, haha.

updated by @gcuezy: 02/14/15 10:15:19AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
umm did u want this in saved dreads stories not timelines? ui think it will dread fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
gcuezy
@gcuezy
13 years ago
21 posts
I was looking for the right area... I didn't even see timelines... that would be best. Thanks for the support.
gcuezy
@gcuezy
13 years ago
21 posts

I know I said I was going to wait for the Saturday after this one but I'm excited about my little bit of progress in four days...

gcuezy
@gcuezy
13 years ago
21 posts
I don't mean to look as creepy as I do in these pics either... haha.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome progress for 4 days i bet ya have your first dread baby in 2-3 weeks!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
looking great! can't wait to keep tabs on this and watch your progress!
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
looks awesome! your hair's going to dread FAST! Mine did too. At about 5 weeks people were commenting on my "dreads" lol! They just shrunk and got tighter from then on. Good Luck and keep the pics coming!!!!!
gcuezy
@gcuezy
13 years ago
21 posts

I know it's been a little while (I said a week) but I have picked a few of the better looking ones... They don't always look this good... sometimes it looks like quasi-mini dreads and sometimes it looks like a big hair mat. I sort of worried I haven't started really separating yet. I just slept with an acryllic tam I just got and it felt like I had one giant congo when I woke up... haha, but it's more normal now. Anyways... on to the pics. I may make two posts for more pics I'm trying to do them in order.

Also, thanks Shanxon and Natural!

gcuezy
@gcuezy
13 years ago
21 posts
For some reason I didn't attach the pics... here they are.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form