Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tying your locks

Martin
@martin
13 years ago
4 posts

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how to tie your dreads like Jacob Hemphill? I really like the way they look but its confusing to try and figure it out just by looking. Does anyone know how to do this?

updated by @martin: 01/13/15 08:54:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
um just looked like he tied em in a few knots on back u dunno..but find your own way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lisa2
@lisa2
13 years ago
7 posts
No two set of dreads are the same. So no two set of dreads can by tied exactly the same way. And if they are, they won't look the same. Play around with it, figure out what looks cool with yours.
Martin
@martin
13 years ago
4 posts
Umm the way your dreads look have nothing to do with the way you tie them buddy...

Lisa said:
No two set of dreads are the same. So no two set of dreads can by tied exactly the same way. And if they are, they won't look the same. Play around with it, figure out what looks cool with yours.
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts

Whoa whoa.

It might, if you think about it. What if someone has really short dreads on one side and really long dreads on the other?

but I can't even tie mine up yet because they're too short. I'd love to see a tutorial on here though ;)

Martin said:

Umm the way your dreads look have nothing to do with the way you tie them buddy...

Lisa said:
Taylor Masterson
@taylor-masterson
13 years ago
7 posts
I have no idea how he ties em but I love soja and Ive seen then in concert and upclose and some of his. Dreads on top and in the back aren't tied at all, they just locked in an upward direction.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form