29,640 posts
looking great :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
Here is my 4 month pictures - a couple of hours after washing. I have been using a lot of beads lately to help keep the sections separated. All my sections are pretty solid, though you can see there are still a lot of loose hairs. I can't wait until they are fully formed and a bit longer so I can start pulling them back away from my face. As it is, I pretty much keep them contained during work by using a soft, wide hair band or a tam. Other than that, I leave them alone. What do you guys think? Am I good on track? My scalp is a little sore right now from separating the sections, but other than that, I have not had any trouble. I just wish they were a bit more defined. They feel good, but don't look like much still. But I'm pretty happy with my progress - after all, it's only been 4 months and I'm pretty sure that means they are still babies. :)
Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
Really?! I know that I'm a typical newbie being all anxious about them - I try not to stress out too much tho. I love feeling them getting more and more solid. But not knowing what I'm doing tends to make me want to be reassured! lol! I guess that's pretty normal. Thanks for the "thumbs up". :)
Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
I also hate taking pics of myself because for some reason I always look like I'm about to fall asleep. Rest assured, it's me blinking from the flash - not me being stoned or anything - lol!

Andelynn said:
Here is my 4 month pictures - a couple of hours after washing. I have been using a lot of beads lately to help keep the sections separated. All my sections are pretty solid, though you can see there are still a lot of loose hairs. I can't wait until they are fully formed and a bit longer so I can start pulling them back away from my face. As it is, I pretty much keep them contained during work by using a soft, wide hair band or a tam. Other than that, I leave them alone. What do you guys think? Am I good on track? My scalp is a little sore right now from separating the sections, but other than that, I have not had any trouble. I just wish they were a bit more defined. They feel good, but don't look like much still. But I'm pretty happy with my progress - after all, it's only been 4 months and I'm pretty sure that means they are still babies. :)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
looks great! Can't wait to see how they progress!! You have *Amazing* eyes too! :o)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i was gonna mention those eyes too :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andelynn
@andelynn
13 years ago
50 posts
Ha! Thank you for the "eyes" comments - lol - I always thought they were too... puffy. But thanks, I really appreciate it.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
They look great! Definately more definition than mine have, i've been thinking about doing more beads to help define sections but being so loopy right now i'm trying to wait till things calm down a bit :P
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form