Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I don't like this "crazy salt lady" person..

dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts

She looks and sounds like a shady character.. I'm getting bad vibes...

This is another bad and misinformed video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ZZbPAQpVM

updated by @dreaded-delusion: 02/14/15 03:49:38AM
taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
that video is ridiculous. That is the only thing I can say about it. Very misinforming . I have been using it for over 25 years. I buy it in bulk. I mean i buy about 5 of the big bottles at a time. I only use 1 to 2 of the big bottles a year, so i have had it sit in my cabinet for over a year and it has never done that. It does however turn kinda cream colored when it gets below 32 degrees..but when it "thaws" out it returns to the normal color. The color of the stuff in that bottle was not the color of DR. Bronner's soap.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
shes desperate to sell lies

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
I know. I completely agree. I use bronners for handsoap and cleaning my body jewlery and I've had the same bottle for about a year and a half now and I haven't seen anything close to the grotesque crap that was in that video. People like her just irritate me and even if I was misinformed about dreads I wouldn't look to her for advice because her dreads look gross and oily and her scalp looks strange so I'm not sure how she sells her lies only cos when I was a noob, I would look to someone whose dreads were inspiring and pretty and more healthy loooking. lol. sorry for the rant. I just get angry when I see ignorance. And of course, Johnny's is no different. His hair looks greesy and doesn't even move.. not to mention, he's such a tool.. ugh.. ok I'm done now lol.

taye said:
that video is ridiculous. That is the only thing I can say about it. Very misinforming . I have been using it for over 25 years. I buy it in bulk. I mean i buy about 5 of the big bottles at a time. I only use 1 to 2 of the big bottles a year, so i have had it sit in my cabinet for over a year and it has never done that. It does however turn kinda cream colored when it gets below 32 degrees..but when it "thaws" out it returns to the normal color. The color of the stuff in that bottle was not the color of DR. Bronner's soap.
Dave2
@dave2
13 years ago
71 posts

this video should be sent to the parent company of Dr.Bronners,

if she's lieing, they i'm sure are big enough to legally deal with her.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
comment on the vid on youtube..i cant ..the crazy lady repoerts me to the cops haha i bet the cops wil love her when she reports 100 ppl a day

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
actualy i talked to them dr bronner was the grandgather he made it all himself no cpmpany never advertised either now his grandkids cary on the tradition

Dave said:

this video should be sent to the parent company of Dr.Bronners,

if she's lieing, they i'm sure are big enough to legally deal with her.

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be negative but this lady is simply idiotic. I don't even know what else to say. I had the same bronners for over 3 years at one point and that didn't happen. That bottle she had must suffered from some serious change in temp or something and the saponified organic coconut and/or olive oils w/retained glycerin changed it from a liquid to more solid.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
u should comment so..howw easy is it to pour wax?

--
dreaded delusion
@dreaded-delusion
13 years ago
84 posts
her hair looks grosser and grosser the more i see her. :/
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form