Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

beard dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

do you like beard dreads do you have beard dreads or want them what are youtr thoughts and opinions
and if you have beard dreads ..lets see em

heres mine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 11/12/21 07:42:01PM
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
i plan on growin some beard dreads when i can actually grow a beard lol personally i think beard dreads are tight. Urs are lookin awesome
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
1/2 are only 1/3 the length of the long 3 ..they broke off from sittin on em too much

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
Yeeee!Lovin um!
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
cant grow a beard yet lol
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I can, but the hair on my face is still ultra blond...Besides I enjoy being mistaken for being a lot younger than I am. I've had people tell me they thought I was 19. XD
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea thats 1 disadvantage ..ppl guessed i was 40 when i was 25.. and now that im 42 and thge bearsds goin grey im afraid to know what age theyd guess

--
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
i'd love to have a dread beard..its been growing for about 18 months now...so i can pull it up to my eyes haha...time will tell :D...and i often get mistaken my age...a woman once told me she didnt date men over 30....she thought i was in my mid 30s!!...turns out i was 5 years younger than her! haha soaringeagle said:
yea thats 1 disadvantage ..ppl guessed i was 40 when i was 25.. and now that im 42 and thge bearsds goin grey im afraid to know what age theyd guess
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
I'm gonna let my beard knot up when it decides to, so far its just kinda been sectioning itself offjust like my hair but I'm only about a month into this freedom.
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
I would love beard dreads... sadly I don't think its a possibility.
 / 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form