Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beach Dreads part 2: A Patient Journey

CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
13 years ago
81 posts

When I begn my journey I introduced myself with my thread about Beach Dreads which is where I started my journey. Now it is 7.5 months in and my husband returned me to the same beach where I began and I'd love to show the progress made in such a short time. For anyone who does not know my story, I began natural dreading at the beginning of last summer. I did some T&R around my face in the early weeks, but everything else was left to dread on its own. About 3-4 months in I began ripping and separating some of the dreads that were trying to cluster together.

I have read a lot of people say that they don't know if they have enough patience for the patience method. But I have to really emphasize the fact that it all happens so much faster than peopple realize. In the sceme of things, 7 months is a very short period of time and already I have great dreads that are so crazy and unique. To the point where I am turned off now when I see neatly manufactured dreads. So to anyone who does not think they have enough patience for this method, I'd just say to live your life everyday and don't even think about the dreading and before you know it, you'll have so much more progress than you'd expect!!

I'd like to postbefore/after pics as well as a close upto show progress. Ignore the date stamp, it wasn't set ;) Here is the beginning when I just started dreading.

Here is now 7.5 months in, same beach :)

Here is a close up when I had my hair twisted up on my head

updated by @crazydaizy99: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome and u should also add your experience to the natural dreads poll in the menu too

\great timeline and they look wild and untamed ..love em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Camilla Ry
@camilla-ry
13 years ago
15 posts
Wauv they're reallybeautiful, love the wild and untamed look
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
oh my i love the pics and the dreads have came so far they look amazing!
dank
@dank
13 years ago
3 posts

beautiful dreads.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form