Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sports?

shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
what sports do you like?? and who are your fafvourite sport stars(with or without dreadlocks)i particularly like basketball just coz iam 6,4"
updated by @shaun-saunders: 02/14/15 09:52:11AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i hate sportsi hate athletes(no offence to anyone)when u think about it whats the purpose of pro sports?is there 1?well entertainment, gives you somethong to distract you for an hour from how much ya hate your job, your home life whateverpeople spend $5000 d9ollars to go to the superbowl and start riots like a game is actualy importanti had a gun pulled on me for saayin i didnt care who won the supervbowl wjen the local team was playingits the same mindless rallying round the home team u see with patriotism, you can live in the most fucked up hell hole but when its time to go to war (or win a gamer) you side with your favoritwe team no matter whatpeople get uinto a type ofr insanity over iteverytime a balls dropped they scream and theyre blood pressure rises and they get violent urgesitrs a fucking game nothing but a game ..totaly unimportantso why do ppl playing games instead of working make 10,000,000 a day for chasijng a ball and u make less then 1% for bustung your ass?fuck sportsreject the mindless slavery to your favorite team and free your mind..if everyone did that i bet domestic violence would drop 15% and overall violence 10% or soim proud to say i have never ever watched any pro sports thing in my life except maybe a lil of the olynmpics but not much

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
but no offencei knowsayin u hate sports is like sayin u hate the greatful dead your biund ti get extreme reactionsthats not my intention just speaking my personal truths

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I agree with you about the pay involved with pro-sports. But that is what comes from living in a place where distraction is cherished more than education.I used to really hate sports, in fact this year has been the first time I cared to watch a basketball game. I appreciate sports. Many athletes are some of the most peaceful people you could meet because they know that the sport is their outlet for their aggression. In pro-sports a lot of them are really awesome people that put a lot of time, money and effort into humanitarian causes. Of course there is those like mike vick....won't even mention the joys I could get from seeing horrible things happen to him. But issues like that happen more outside of sports than in it.The problem isn't with sports, it's with people. It points out issues that are already there and those issues will only change if all people involved want them to. soaringeagle said:
but no offence
i knowsayin u hate sports is like sayin u hate the greatful dead your biund ti get extreme reactions
thats not my intention just speaking my personal truths
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
It boggles me how much a pro-footballer can get paid then you look at how much we pay our armed forces that are risking their lives for our country...Either wayBADMITTON KICKS ASS! hahahhahasame with playin ne sport, iits kinda hard to sit back n watch when all i wana do is get in there and play
Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
I love watchin college football, i dig it alot. Gotta love those huskers!!! Also like baseball and golf, go figure. Yea, they make tons of money and some of them are assholes, but they wouldnt make that much if people didnt watch them
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
my point exactlystop watching!!! Klete said:
I love watchin college football, i dig it alot. Gotta love those huskers!!! Also like baseball and golf, go figure. Yea, they make tons of money and some of them are assholes, but they wouldnt make that much if people didnt watch them

--
Klete
@klete
15 years ago
47 posts
aint gonna happen se soaringeagle said:
my point exactly
stop watching!!!

Klete said:
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
you say that they got paid 10,000,000 for playing sports but some of these people busted there arses for years and years and years and still domaking it to trianing on time, getting to games on weekends, improving most people think its an overnight thing people just get good at sport they have to train everyday for hours you may say people bust there arses and get paid nothing thats because what there busting there arses for is fucking easy such as cleaning, gardening and other things like thatif the people that busted there arse had concentrated on being the best at that they could eventually own there own business make a shit load of money and live good for the rest of there lives nothing in life comes easysport isnt only good for you its good for everyone you can go with your kids to a game of anything and guaranteed if they like the sport there gonna have a great time whatching people do the stuff there naturally gifted at
abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
wow i love basketball too im 6,2''but yea i dont really watch it and care for who wins i just like playingand sports are a good thing for some pple its like their getaway from all thier problems
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form