Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

When to expect looping after T&R

Macrina
@macrina
13 years ago
41 posts
They are just over a week old, so I know it is early, but they are still mad tight for just being T&R babies. I would have expected them to be loosening by now in order to start looping and such. I have frizzies, and loose ends of course and about 1/2 inch of loose roots, but the hair sections themselves are nicley formed and snug (but obviously not really "dreaded"). Just keep waiting, right? :)
updated by @macrina: 01/13/15 08:53:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
they loop when u see loops umm give it awhile

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
kris
@kris
13 years ago
39 posts
Mine started getting loopy around 1 month. There were huge loops everywhere then everything started tightening up and then whole process started over again. I'm at 5 1/2 months now and the 2nd set of loops has tightened up and are starting to fold up and become more rounded. Just remember everyone is different and be patient :)
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
13 years ago
217 posts
mine took about two months i think. they were pretty tight.
Kris2
@kris2
13 years ago
43 posts

mines 2 months, and i only have like 3 or 4 loops 2 small ones and 2 are more-so just bends. Its a tad disappointed haha i want some more crazy going on on my head

NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
if they are done tightly it will take longer before they can loosen up and begin knotting and looping. It's different for everyone. I had loops in 3 weeks without doing anything, totally natural/ neglect. You just never know. Try not to sweat it :o)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form