Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Any dready midwives out there??

Randy
@randy
13 years ago
9 posts

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it seemed to be the most suited so here I go:

I am really really interested in becoming a midwife, but I'm a little confused about the schooling needed. If any of you are midwives, or looking into becoming one could you possibly add a bit about your experience or your plans in becoming one? I am looking into a school called Midwives College Utah (MCU) next year, but I'm not sure what the requirements are for a practicing midwife after school. Is it a necessity, or wise to go to nursing school before hand, or would it be okay to just attend a specific school such as this as a bit of a head start? Ah, maybe this is really confusing.. but I don't really know anything :( I also don't know any midwives so it's hard to talk to someone about it, and so I figured asking on here would be a super idea. So here is a link to the school I am interested in and maybe some of you could help me out!! http://www.midwifery.edu/

Thanks doods!

updated by @randy: 01/13/15 08:53:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
talk to mountainwillow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Randy
@randy
13 years ago
9 posts
will do that, thanks SE!
Jessica
@jessica
13 years ago
70 posts
I think its a great idea, I've also thought about it. I definitely want to do the whole midwife thing when I have children. I think its best to be like a certified nurse and to have the experience. If someone is going to trust you with their life and their child's i think it would look better to have more experience. Some type of classes anyway and a certificate.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form