Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

buy dreadlocks? now i've heard everything

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://memykidandlife.com/buy-dreadlocks.html now things are out of control, no longer do ya even gotta make dreads or grow dreads but instead you can order dreads online and have them shipped to yai think the worlds gone madit used to be that dreads were kinda an anti fashionnow they are "in" so everyone wants to proffitget your plastic fake dreads ..only 300$break out a staple gun and staple em to your skull

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/04/18 01:43:40AM
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
Call me a wanker if you like but I bought a weft of human hair and have been making dreadlocks to extend the real ones i already have. Didnt do it so much as to be a fashion statement, just wanted to be able to tie my dreads back and not have them poking me in the eyes 24/7
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thats understandablethese though aere made from wool or acrylic yarn..for some reason there is bioling in the processi just dont see why cooking skills should be part of dreading Kath said:
Call me a wanker if you like but I bought a weft of human hair and have been making dreadlocks to extend the real ones i already have. Didnt do it so much as to be a fashion statement, just wanted to be able to tie my dreads back and not have them poking me in the eyes 24/7

--
Dirty Momma Funk
@dirty-momma-funk
15 years ago
11 posts
Has anyone ever heard of selling dreads? I saw a picture on someone myspace once.....it was cut off dreads and they said they sold them for $800 (they were about a foot long). Anyone know of this?
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
I would buy dreads from someone rather than making the extensions but I never had that option. Reason being, that they are already mature. I now have teenage dreads (my real ones) and loose baby dreads attached to them, its a little weird. But I am a little weird :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
you sure are..but youir fun too so we out up with ya :) Kath said:
I would buy dreads from someone rather than making the extensions but I never had that option. Reason being, that they are already mature. I now have teenage dreads (my real ones) and loose baby dreads attached to them, its a little weird. But I am a little weird :P

--
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
Hahaha staple them into your skull!! I've actually had one in my hair before i had dreads. There dreads for the one's who have comittence issues i guess. You kinda like sew them in. It doesnt tak that ling but i didnthave that many, I've known people who have full heads of them, their like temporary dreads they wont last that long you have to take them out and boil them for them to tighten they get loose from wear and tear. normally people will d it to go to clubs some people wear them to concerts and other important shit. Their not a everyday thing normally. http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/mynurseyhead/jennifer_aniston1.jpg Also to some its fashion and on a wig such as Ms.Triplesix here Photobucket
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
I actually did this because I was worried about my hair being damaged.. I was un-edjucated on it... They braided in and were really long but not enough of them so I had skimpy dreads. They were good to see if I like the look though :) Now I wouldn't do dreads any other way and I have some ocotpus looking red and black fake hair ropes in a plastic baggie in my linen closet. Perhaps I can attach them to a manequins head for when I get my tams finished and ready to sell :)
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
I have a friend who does hair extensions for a living and she keeps buggin me to let her do dread exts in my hair so she can practice. Well long before she did hair exts she was just a reg hair dresser and I let her practice on my hair then. Let's just say I wore a hat for a very long time. Actually I have a pic just for laughs here it is

needless to say I will not let her attack my dreads. I mean practice on them LoL
updated by @jo: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
i can see what you mean dale d trapper. but i think se is just posting to show how ridiculous people are getting with the concept of dreads. they are taking advantage of people by selling products to make your dread look "better" and all they do is destroy them.... if people want dreads they don't haveta spend 300 dollars just don't comb your hair.....
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form