Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

xmass scammer attacks and new admins wanted

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

u may or may not have noticed several scammers posting hundreds and hundreds of comments 1 even creatted 3 accounts witth the same name

all the scammers attacked on christmass day (1 was even claiming her name was gift)

I want a few admins who will be on a lot I can make u full admins

I previously revoked almost all full admin rights after someone screwed up the site and never admitted to it

so I do want a few admins but this time make damn sure they know what they should not do haha

before 1 tried editing there page I guess but screwed up the look of the whole site instead

I just wanna avoid that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:49:39AM
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts

this exactly wut u need bud..some help..so you can also take some time away..u know a day off here and there..lol

id be intrested... for the most part would have to be part time..lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

ok cool well ppl who are on alot will get 1st dibs so but will keep u in mind if we only get 10 part time is about as good as 3-4 more full time

--
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

ok when i make u admin u will see a new my network button in the menu...dont touch it!!!

all u gotta do is 1 when u sdee a new member join tht looks suspicios notify me and keep an eye on em

if they post comments blogs or anything check em to see if they are spam or scams (scams will look like this)

hi my name is__ im single hinnest anbd carung i found your profile and became interesterd contact me at (always a yahoo adress) so we can get to know eachother and you can see my pictures..please only contact me at thgat email since my computer wont allow me to contact you here

something like that

they post hundreds of ewm

if u welcome new memberes u wuill get a idea of which look suspicios quickly

Valerie said:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

--
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
i dont know SE..telling a woman not to touch something is tempting to them alone..lol..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
depends what the thing is some things if u say touch this they run away screamming

--
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts

lmao..

valerie im kiding..im sure you'll do fine..i meen it cant be as much trouble as uploading pictures..lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nah all u do is go to theyre profile click suspend foir spam that simple

--
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts

:0 think i already touched that button before u told me not to. hahahaha SE you know im a curious one....

but yeah ive seen them. so i just suspend the person.. delete comments???

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form