Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

theres a million "how to make dreadlocks" guides online

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
but almost all seem like they were written the day after backcombing and waxing. very few seem like they have any real experience at all to share.almost none even mention the fact that dreads will form on theyre own if you do nothing.most say you must use wax, or a tightening gel.is it any wonder that most go straight for backcombing and wax when thats what almost every site suggests? i wonder why not 1 of these sites say how long the authors have had dreads..maybe its cause theyre measured in hours not years?i just read 1 that suggested pouring a bottle of olive oil, then a full thing of mouse onto your hair to help the backcombing work and help reduce dammageanother 1 suggested emptying a tube of toothpaste in your hands then palm rolling it into sectionsanother said to go to a salon get a dread perm and crochet then not wash for a full yearwhy are there so many rediculouse things out there telling ya how to makedreads when dreads happen on theyre own if u alow dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:14:41PM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
O_o jesus, I'd hope that anyone researching dreads would at least have enough sense to realize that the last paragraph of information is absolute bullshit. though I don't know what exactly you'd have to type into a search engine to get those results.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i typed in either making dreads or decorating dreads i think

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form