dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I know its not about dreads but HELP!

Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts

Look, please dont think i amstupid, but i know there is ghosts in this house;

how can i get rid of them, or help them, as it IS scaring i. If you dont believe in ghosts, dont say anything, but i know what i is hearing and feeling. The ghost is not particullarly bad, or scary, it is a small girl i believe, but it is stopping i from having a good sleep, and having i on edge. How can i keep inner peace with such negative energy. Help InI please, tell me to rid this house of the dead friends?
Jah bless you all.

updated by @tom-twedd: 01/13/15 08:51:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

1st lets make sure it is a ghost

are there any high tension powerlines nearby?

if no then move on

go to the main cicuit breaker and kill all the power in the house

is the "ghost" gone? faulty witing high ammounts of electro magnetic energy in the air can bmakew you feel theres a ghost, killing the power to the house can fix that if thats the case

(unless theres hogh power lines whichjh u cant shut off)

ok if its still there with the power off (all power main cyucuits all shut off)

then try this

smudging sage and cedarr and sweet grass

smudge the entire housde walking from room to room while talking to anyone who might be there telling them you mean them no harm and your not chasing them awaybut telling them you want them to be quiet so you can sleep

you can ask them to knock on a wall to communicate and aknowledge they understand and agree

u can also try evp to try to communicate and what u will want to do is try to understand them why theyre there and try to get along and coexist without u botherihgg them or them you if there is a ghost and theyre disturbing you its probly because something your doing or dod disturbed them rearanfing the house for instance removing something that belonged to them etc

now if the electro and the evp and all that seems to fail u might even concider your hearing things in your head or freaking out from too much weed lol

have a freind stay over see if they hear or feel the same things

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts

thanks, yeah other people have being saying they've seen a little girl in the house, and i was talking to the neighbor and she said something about a little girl dying in the house before i moved in, so I'm going to try and talk to them, it's mainly the back bedroom, which is the second largest so it would make sense for it to of been the little girls room. Thanks s.e! Peace brother.

momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts

Hey Tom,

There are site on line with a great amount of info. Asking the little girl to go, go to the light, that she can leave this house, that it is your home now. Smudging with sage, in each room, in every corner of the rooms....this is all on line too. You can call your local paranormal research for additional help too. They want to help. You said negative energy...small girls usually are of a playful energy...not negative...you may have more than one spirit...talk to the paranormal groups about it. Do not mess around with it, you may open the door unknowing for more unwanted spirits to come in. Please keep us posted.peace
Tom Twedd said:

thanks, yeah other people have being saying they've seen a little girl in the house, and i was talking to the neighbor and she said something about a little girl dying in the house before i moved in, so I'm going to try and talk to them, it's mainly the back bedroom, which is the second largest so it would make sense for it to of been the little girls room. Thanks s.e! Peace brother.

Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
they's a neat little metaphysics shop near me that sells all sorts of wonderful things such as books about angels, demons, and hauntings, they have sage sticks with instructions on how to use them, i would advice seeking out a store like thatshops like that are a bit of treasure if your into that sort of thing, lots of tarot cards and dream interpretation books, we got these stones that are suppose to bring certain types of energy's into your life as well and it's been interesting.
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts

Thanks everyone.
Tried to talk to her today, and because i really didnt want to go in scared, from what people say thats one of the worst things to do, i took my dog upstairs into the room with me; he was trying not to go in the room, really didnt want to go in, so i left a note kind of thing and a pencil, just saying who are you? Do you want anything, can i do anything for you, ect, ect.

No reply as of yet but nothing strange happening either, so just a matter of waiting!

Chels ;)
@chels
14 years ago
37 posts

try communicating with her, make sure it is a little girl. and find out as much as possible. you dont want her to feel unwelcomed she could get very upset and cause even more grief. if she realizes that you dont mind her then she will ost likely stop bugging you. thats what i did in my house. it was haunted bad for about a year. now there still are some little forms of mischive but nothing to bad. they dont bother us and once we acknowledeged their presence they pretty much stopped.

Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
13 years ago
28 posts
Girl has gone now, or at least is keeping away from me.
Maxe's advice of closing my eyes worked i think, i read something the other day about ethereal planes and it seemed like that has something to do with it, but i dont know and tbh im guessing this stuff is best left alone if you dont know, haha,
Thanks everyone, peace.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form