Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

So I know most people on here are opposed to dreadheadhq and knotty boy, but what do you think about their shampoos?

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts

Cause I gotta admit, I like knotty boy shampoo, it seems to clean really well, it's all natural, and I like the essential oils, what do you guys think?

updated by @gabe-mccoy: 02/14/15 03:31:32AM
Zach2
@zach2
14 years ago
20 posts
i've used dreadhead shampoo and can't really find anything negative to say about it...now i use dr. bronners almond but not because of a bad experience with the other shampoo
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts

dhhq causes dandruff kb should never be washed down drains its toxic to fish

kb cleans ok tho but neither 1 is 1/2 as good as baking soda and acv

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
challie
@challie
14 years ago
19 posts

i use knottyboy and i like it. it makes ur hair like fluffy clean. i also like dr. bronners mint or lavender. il prolly use bronners when my kb is gone cause its cheaper.

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
Really?! Which ingredient is it that has that effect? I definitely want to steer clear of it then!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts

castor oils what kills fish if thats what u mean

and theres no castor in maylees

--
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts

thanks a ton, that is one of my biggest concerns and is one reason why I use all natural everything. where do I buy maylees?

soaringeagle said:

castor oils what kills fish if thats what u mean

and theres no castor in maylees

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts

hmm im contacting her about that

--
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
Dreadheadhq shampoo tends to dry out my scalp a little bit but it gets all the residues out of my hair. I still prefer baking soda and vinegar mixed with my own oils though.
Jessmess
@jessmess
14 years ago
6 posts

I've used nothing but dreadheadhq, but recently went on the hunt for something else, as my scalp was super-dry and flaking (I cut down to washing once every 10 days or so with no improvement). Ordered some Maylee's and hopefully will receive it soon. Kinda concerned about the castor oil-fish link though.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form