Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hendrixmama's t&r and neglect timeline - UPDATED 2/22/11 (almost 4 months now)

HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts

I stopped brushing my hair about 6 weeks ago and wanted to add my timeline since so many of the other ones have been nice to look at and re assuring me that I'm on my way. I have t&r most of my hair, but left the back to do it's own thing...

Here is 5 weeks

Now here is week 6

That one up there ^ is on it's way without t&r

this next one (down) seems to be starting something, it's the one section I backcombed before finding this site.....

Here's another closer picture of the natural baby in the back (down)

Looking forward to more progress in the coming weeks/years.......

updated by @hendrixmama: 02/14/15 11:03:23AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome

its cool to see that theres not a whole lot of difference in progress between natural twist n rip and backcomb

post updates often cant wait to compare the progresses of the different dreads over time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
Thanks.... today is the first day I really feel like things are progressing and I am really happy about it. I look forward to seeing the different methods take the journey... Do you have any recommendations for my husband... he too wants to join the fun, but he has shorter hair, probably the longest is like 4 inches... He's been doing the BS wash and ACV rinse with oils in both but his hair is sooo thick and healthy it's crazy. Should he just keep neglecting it and see what happens? It's only been a week so far, but his hair looks silky smooth and I am wondering if it will just take a long time or if there's anything he can do to jump start it?

soaringeagle said:

awesome

its cool to see that theres not a whole lot of difference in progress between natural twist n rip and backcomb

post updates often cant wait to compare the progresses of the different dreads over time

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

well it wont dread naturaly till lil longer but he can tnr anywnhere from 4-5 inches but give it a month and see at least will probly get sectioning to guide u

--
Leroy Jenkins
@leroy-jenkins
14 years ago
6 posts

they look good for a couple weeks. cant wait to see how they turn out in the long run :D

HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
So here's a few pictures at about 10 weeks....
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
A couple more...
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
Here's a collage at 3 months.....
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

looking great :)

--
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
13 years ago
61 posts
SE- Do you think my hair is gonna shrink a ton? I keep seeing some photos of people who started with long hair like mine... and now it's super duper short! My hair is really fine, and I only have around 20 babies... what do you think?

soaringeagle said:

looking great :)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form