Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello people of the world

Leroy Jenkins
@leroy-jenkins
14 years ago
6 posts

hey hows everyone doing tonight. well im new to the site, just been looking around the past few weeks or so at peoples timelines and such with their dreadlocks and thought id make an account to share my experience.

I have been thinking about getting dreadlocks for a few years now and finally just started the other day twist and ripping my hair but i havent finished my whole head yet, too much curly hair to deal with haha. when im done i will take some pictures and let you know how it went.

updated by @leroy-jenkins: 01/13/15 08:51:16PM
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
I just joined this site and started my hair too. I t&r almost all of my hair, except in the back, I'm going to let that just do it's own thing. This page has so much info, I'm so glad I found it! Looking forward to seeing your timeline!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome to the site if its that curly why not go natural?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Leroy Jenkins
@leroy-jenkins
14 years ago
6 posts

Hey thanks for replying. Yeah there is a lot of useful things to learn on here, im glad i found it too. I am still deciding whether im going to twist the back of my hair or just let it go naturally. It seems to want to lock up back there if i jut let it be after a couple weeks or so.

HendrixMama said:

I just joined this site and started my hair too. I t&r almost all of my hair, except in the back, I'm going to let that just do it's own thing. This page has so much info, I'm so glad I found it! Looking forward to seeing your timeline!
Leroy Jenkins
@leroy-jenkins
14 years ago
6 posts

Thanks. Haha well im not african american so my hair isnt that curly, but its more wavy curly. I just thought it would be faster twisting and ripping, but i might still want to do the back naturally.

soaringeagle said:

welcome to the site if its that curly why not go natural?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

1/2 the time it doesnt make that much difference and they dread pretty close to as fast naturally

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kyra Lou
@kyra-lou
14 years ago
17 posts
Welcome and best wishes on your journey! LMAO, I love the name!!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form