Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jake2
@jake2
14 years ago
8 posts
I've been lurking on this forum for a while now. I'm currently at just over 22 weeks natural, originally washing every 2 days with Dr Bronners but currently using the Baking Soda wash every 3-4 days. My hair has changed a lot over these 22 weeks with knots coming and going but they never seemed to stay or seem like they would become dreads. However over the past couple of days I noticed my hair has finally starting dreading with 4 or 5 distinct dreads forming. I mainly wanted to just say thanks to this site and all of the members for 'opening' my eyes and preventing me from using wax. Because of you guys I now have the very early stages of hopefully a healthy set of dreads which will mean a lot more to me than some 'instant' waxed mess ever could. I hope to become a contributing member of this forum and look forward to getting to know some of you. I don't have any pictures at the moment but I will log my progress as I go.

Cheers

Jake
updated by @jake2: 01/13/15 08:51:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome and definately post a timeline as they progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
so would've i
@so-wouldve-i
14 years ago
71 posts
I love reading posts like these-- they make me so excited to watch my locks change over time (:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form