Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

feather pillows and dreads-bad combo

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
this eagles picked enough feathers outta his dreads to really be able to fly if i left em inever since i moved here a year ago i havent been able to find my regular pillows so have been using feather pillows, they constantly feel like pincussions with tiny lil feather spikes poking out all overand every morn i pick a dozen or more feathers outta my dreads and i know many are hopelessly trapped in em foreveri should just rip the damn pillow open roll around in em and finaly be able to fly without a glider

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:26:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
id rather just use a normal pillow but not a bad idea

--
Bobbi
@bobbi
15 years ago
27 posts
oh no! I just bought a new pillow two weeks ago and it happens to be feather :( wish i would have known!
dani2
@dani2
15 years ago
51 posts
i would use than a extra pillow case, and would do that the open end are both in different direction, should help to keep the feathers inside and no longer on your dreads
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
Put your dreads in a pillowcase and use them as a pillow. =D
Bobbi
@bobbi
15 years ago
27 posts
i'm going to try the double wrap method before I get rid of it, I might even triple wrap! It's funny that I read this discussion yesterday and before that had never had a problem with the feather pillow but this morning I woke up with a feather in my hair! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i have many so embeded theres no hope of gettin em out without tearing aw hole in the dreadi picki some put every day but miss a few tooi guess its ok tho iy kinda fits my name i guess Bobbi said:
i'm going to try the double wrap method before I get rid of it, I might even triple wrap! It's funny that I read this discussion yesterday and before that had never had a problem with the feather pillow but this morning I woke up with a feather in my hair! :)

--
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
Aww dude that rots!..LOL Mames me glad I am allergic to feather pillows =P I have the pillowcase that keep allergens out of my pillow. I am guessing it would keep the feathers in as well. Have you tired a breatheable waterproof cover type thing? Or maybe a quilted case would be better?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form