Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What method is this?

Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
Hey guys, just found this youtube video and I think her locks are amazing! Is this the twist and rip method, or something else? Cheers!
updated by @mark: 02/14/15 06:15:01AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
twist and rip

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
Yeah, I noticed that! They look pretty mature though, so I don't know what the deal is... probably just my eyes deceiving me haha. They still look sweet but

Maxe said:
They won't stay like that tho..if you watch her 2nd video she has rubberbands all over :S
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
this is the exact video i used to start mine. i'm satisfied 9 months later
Beksta
@beksta
14 years ago
22 posts
I love the rip n pull method (what I call it, when you do this minus all the twisting of the lock, don't seem to cause as much damage, and worked wonders on my dead-straight hair) :)
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
Couldn't agree more haha she's pretty hot

bobbi blaine said:
she has more pics up on her deviantart account she is beautiful! http://galapril.deviantart.com/
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
14 years ago
235 posts
Heh not to sound like a hater but i dont think ther locs are much to talk about... they look pretty ratty and wispy at least in this video.
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
haha yeah man, not everyones thing. personally i quite like them, might just be because they're thin and quite feminine, so they suit her heaps. not sure how they'd go on a dude though haha

Thundersquall said:
Heh not to sound like a hater but i dont think ther locs are much to talk about... they look pretty ratty and wispy at least in this video.
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
yea it takes time. they're all wispy like that since they're brand new. patience bros.

Maxe said:
They look better now than when she made that video...looped and knotted up a bit
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
:Oshe's so beautiful.
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form