Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ASAP>>>HELP ...Um so I haven't been doing as good of a job as I thought!!

Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
So I just noticed some serious build up near the base of my dreads, the bigger ones have more then the smaller ones, but I ant to get rid of it asap!! I just tried to wash it out in the shower but was making little progress. I've been washing with Dr. B's for the last 9 months...What do I do to get this out?when i squeeze the bases i can feel the residue/build up and during my shower i was able to see the off white gunk on my fingers... Is this really bad?!
updated by @marcus-nappy: 01/13/15 08:50:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
is ir from bronners do u dilute it alottry the baking soda and acv mix

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
I use dr. b bar soap. I lather it up in my hands and then wash... what's acv?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
apple cider vinagerlook in the super clean dreads gri=oup for recipies and ideasbasicly1 tablespoon baking soda per cup water pour over head let soak (u will need 3 tablespoons 3 cups at a guess)let that soak 10 minutesrinse wellafter u rinse the baking soda use the same ammounts of acv and water pour ojn let soak 3 min rinse wellno residue super clean and happyadd teatrre and rosemary for dandruff thyme if oily pepermints nice and lavander fights moldu can add sea salt to help em lock too

--
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
When our scalp gets dirty we can't brush the natural build up of skin cells and oil off....so it can kinda sit there. When you add water and soap....it turns to a creamy greasy substance. All you need to do is to concentrate on cleaning your scalp better when you wash and rinsing it really well.
Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
Ok so I just did my 1st treatment of bs and acv rinses and as I suspected I wasn't going to see miraculous results. I will continue to use these rinses for the next 2 weeks in hopes to get them squeaky clean... I will hold off on the dr. b until its all washed out!!Also I have short dreads, about 7 inches long so I can't quite get the ones in the back the intense wash/rinse I want to... so if I can't get then the wash I want until they are longer will the residue be harder to remove in say 6 months from now?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why cany u get the wash u want u just oipour it on let it soak and it does all the work for yai assume u never used wax right?bronners causes that issue when u use hard watertry a gallon of spring water as a rinse and ir should all come out

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form