Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ITs been a while but i have a question

matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
i haven't been on this site for a long time because i had to cut off my dreads a while back if anyone remembers that post. I was so upset when i had to cut them off it drove me crazy. i have missed them so much. But its been a while and my hair is like 3-4 inches. i know that's short. the last time i dreaded my hair was super thick, And it was about 8 inches long. I twisted and riped my last one's. And they didn't really shrink that much. they were pretty fat, and stayed about 8 inches long. I had them for a couple months until i had to cut them off. ever since i havent been on this site that much because i felt like i had no reason now that i didnt have dreads. But i still have all my shampoo's and soaps for it. and i know my hair is like 4 inches long but i was thinking that mabey around 5 inches i would twist and rip them again. And let them go on there way as i wash them with the dreading shampoo's.is this a good idea?thanks and respectMatt
updated by @matt2: 01/13/15 08:50:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
throw away the comb todaylet them grow naturally'if they dont dread by 6 then twist and rip using the natural sectioning

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts

soaringeagle said:
throw away the comb today
let them grow naturally'

if they dont dread by 6 then twist and rip using the natural sectioning
thanks man. i respect your advice alot
Dislike 0