Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Our Government

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
damn thats crazyid expect that sorta thing from the crazy tea party psychos or bushesbut never woulda expected thatjust proves u cant trust anyone with any powerthe courts have no rights to review? what the fuck? we have 3 branches of government for a reason..checks and ballances remember that term from elementary school?the courts purpose is to provide review of the laws and prevent the power abuses u see here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.buffalostate.edu/peopleoftherainbow/index.xml funny u shpuld post this today as 100 out of 500 pages on the rainbow were declassified9in the documents they identify 9 leaders of a froup that has zero leadersthey also identifty a terorist groupthis group is a famuily they are fucked up for sure the moms psycho and a meth adictthe kids are from hell violent out of control but..all but 2 or 3 of em are under 10 years old! and they are identified as a threat to national securityat the same time the oficers are instructed to cary extra amo (enough to kill 100 ppl each"??) advanced weapons chemicval weapons and riot control weaponsall to deal with the most peaceful people on the planetthey already open fired on kids with peperspraythey spend millions and millions to police a group that polices themselves and has no needd at all for a police pressence400 thousand for arial survalience to take pictures of the group and estimate the numbersits no wonder the oficers get involved in incidents when the higher ups scare the shit outta them majking them think theyre going into a warzone and will need to shoot theyre ways out

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok this is insane
according to these reports
that our government spends millions a year gathering data for
they got absolutely everything wrong

we invite them in with open arms just requestion they not bring guns
they bring guns anyway..lots of em

we communicate openly and honnestly with them
but
they "infiltrate" anyway
with informants and undercovers
and heres theyre "facts" and the truth

theyre "fact"
we have pilots conducting international smuggling operations
our tuth
some people do bring some stuff to share , not sell, always given away freely..most ppl dont bring anything or very lil
theyre "fact"
we have an organized crime history including smuggling crime sprees and probably even murder
the truth
almost all rainbows wouldnt shoplift a pennys worth of anything we would however give you anything we could if you needed it as for murder there have bbeen deaths, a heart attack, a choking (not being choked choking on something) 1 violence related death associated with the alcohol camp outside the gathering there was also lives saved after lightening strikes heart attacks snake and spider bites u name it

theyre fact we are an smuggling crime organizayion based out of the southwest
the truth we are inno way organized not based out ofd anywhere we have no members or structure at all and are literaly everywhere

theyre facts we have 9 leaders and several "ganhs' and sub terorists groups and anti government groups bent on the downfall of the government
the truth
we have no set philosophy or political view as a generality we might think the governments in a downfall already and if anything we are ready to repair the damager after that occurs we hope it doesnt but if it dsoes we are prepared to feed people provide medical and help ppl survive and exist without a functioning system (thats what scares them most we arent gonna overwthrow anything but we make a government unesacary) we have no leaders or gangs we have kitcjens that share food and we have small groups of young kids with ideals some maybne anarchists others born again cristian republicans the 1 group identified as a terorist organization is a mom and her kids the kids are psychos and are a problem.. but a threat to the government? hardly.. theyre a threat to the family as they like to piss ppl off and thats about it..theyre 10 year old hoodlums and thats all
(your paying 10 million in taxes every year to gather these facts that are extremely inacurate)

theyre facts out purpose in existing is to be a dug smiggling organization and bring about the legalization of drugs
the truth
some ppl enjoy a toke of weed others might take a dose of shrooms
1/2 wont touch a thing
just like anyone anywhere in america
however we do value our freedom
we are pretty strict on not allowing negative harmful substances including alcohol

theyre facts we encourage runaways to join us and are a network to assust runaways to hide away
the facts some runaways do show up we feed em make sure theyre fine and if contacted we try to find them and encourage them to contact family the sherifs son at 1 gathering ran away to the gathering when the cops prevented him from comming to the gathering he killed himself
running away to the gathering can be extremely healthy for a depressed kid who doesnt feel he fits in at home we rather they come as a family ofcourse but we sure dont want em ending up dread cause they arent permitted to come
theyre facts
we are danferouse and they need to protect themselves from us
the truth
we welcome them walk through the site with them (to keep thungs peaceful on all sides) we treat thenm freindly with respect
but they push us around a hell of alot
and when they do we..as a nation hold the right to police the police..non violontly
shante sena is caller we all gswther hoping to defuse the situation and sit down and talk it through..but more often these days we cant talk to a barrel of a pepper bullet gun

we al;ways strive for cooperation but now its a distrustful cooperation
many still try to hope they will respect us and be true to theyre word but often its ends in disapointment and distrust

we now live in a world where america can kill americans for no reason and not answer to the courts

we now live without the most basicrights of life..liberty and the persuite of happiniess

we are wasting millions of dollars on fabricating lies about the most harmless...and benificial..grpup in the world

they spend millions infiltrating instead of spending nothing and just sitting down with us and talking openly

the internet has hundreds of thousands of pages of info on the gatherings
but they ignore em all spending millions to fabricate 500 pages of pure lies..bassed on..nothing at all..

if youd believe theyre lies we have an army navy air force at our disposal satalites and underground network and the most secreative mafia style network in history

all we want to do is pray for peace love eachother share some food sing and dance and celebrate life
why all the paranoia?

ok so how many of u believe im part of a terorist network that enslaves children to run drugs? haha
(hint ive smoked 3 bowls of weed this year and have nit touched anything else even a beer since i was 18)
theyre facts

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
this is whart they call terorism (love terifies?)

We Love You from Jonathan Kalafer on Vimeo .

this is what they are so afraid of personaly im way more terified of a government ofut of control who can kill u without reason or reviewhow bout u?

--
GeorgiaFreeSpirit
@georgiafreespirit
14 years ago
28 posts
soaring, that brought tears to my eyes and pulls at my heart. you have an immense amount of love and i can sense that. The government is a sick idea of what it's supposed to be. Isn't the government supposed to give structure to a country? All it's doing is tearing it apart, saying the peaceful and the harm! it just pisses me off. Is it ever gunna change? when will they day come when superiority stops loving the power and control, but loving all as one.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
when ppl refuse to allow theyre taxes wasted this waysee these reports basicly are just to support theyre budget requirements they want 10 million for a months work they gotta justify itit dont matter that the courts throw out almost every case and repeattedly reprimand them and tell them to stop harrassments

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
Yah SE, 'sum wild stuff indeed... what this world is coming to... and i just thought i'd share this becuase everyone should have the right to know this kind of thing. ANd about the gatherings-people are afraid of things they dont (or refuse to) understandNamaste, hope you have been well my friend
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form