Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

getting started

Andrew K Henderson
@andrew-k-henderson
14 years ago
2 posts
I'm about to start dreading so I have a few questions. Let me say that I'm so happy I found this site! I nearly waxed and did all that bologna. I noticed that many people with white straight hair use the tnr method. I have very very thick and curly/kinky white hair. Would tnr be good for me to use? Also, what would be the best maintenance for my hair type(I couldn't find a lot of information on it)?
updated by @andrew-k-henderson: 01/13/15 08:49:04PM
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
you can't find any information on maintenance because you don't need to do it, you just need to rip your dreads apart when they start to congo.You could go natural, or twist and rip, or backcomb, it doesn't much matter since only time will make your dreads the rest is just to entertain yourself. Most people on here are going to tell you to go natural.
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
Sounds like you would have some awesome dreads going natural.Stop combing. lol and that's it!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
going mnaturals best so skip tnr and go naturaland maintenance ..just seperate thats it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matt8
@matt8
14 years ago
11 posts
Well, have hair very much like yours, I am going natural, Curly hair from what I've heard is good for going natural.
Andrew K Henderson
@andrew-k-henderson
14 years ago
2 posts
Awesome. Thanks!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form