Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

white boy tips

nick masotti
@nick-masotti
14 years ago
20 posts
i have white boy hair and my tips dont seem to be locking at all..how long will it take for them to begin locking and how long will it take for my middle dread to sit down..it continues to point straight up
updated by @nick-masotti: 02/14/15 11:26:56AM
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
I forget which thread it's in, but having blunt tipped dreads and "white boy" tips are just the type of dreads you have because of the type of hair.gotta learn to love what you got!although, I just read a thread yesterday about crocheting dreads and that if you blunt the ends they will not un-blunt themselves, so you could do that while damaging your hair.
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
and I see like 2 other posts by you lol.flat dreads are normal. can't change them either, they'll round out eventually.how long have you been dreading?
nick masotti
@nick-masotti
14 years ago
20 posts
only for a few days i just wanna have them come out right
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
all you have to tell yourself is Time will make them right, you'll go through periods of OMG if you stare in the mirror everyday, I'll go a month at a time without looking at them but when I do I see major changes in a good way happening :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u dont want them blunt thats not right that makes em dry 5 times slowerother then that just ignore em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
nick masotti
@nick-masotti
14 years ago
20 posts
ive noticed that getting dreads is not very hard inless u have no patience haha...imma smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out about my dreads and let em do there thing
nick masotti
@nick-masotti
14 years ago
20 posts
no im not giving up dont worry im just tryin to make sure my shit locks
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
I think I'm a month in now, and I've been separating my dreads a lot at the roots. Just found one today I seemed to have missed for a bit now and I was like holy crap!

They love to lock together, but I'm not into congos lol. I did let 2 small ones come together, took like 2 weeks and now they're one big baby dread.

just have patience and sleep on wool (or wear it all the time cuz I wear hats so people don't make comments :P) and you'll notice all the locking up.

nick masotti said:
no im not giving up dont worry im just tryin to make sure my shit locks
nick masotti
@nick-masotti
14 years ago
20 posts
true i wear a beenie alot of the time so my top dreads dont stick up..hopefully that helps them fall down..ive been showering but ive been keeping from getting them wet..should i wash them at some point or could i just keep it dirty??
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form