Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Going Natural

Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
Hey I joined a few days ago :)I originally twist and ripped to start dreads, just an hour or two ago i got in the bath. I was using a shampoo you buy separate to the conditioner, but it was still conditioning and de tangled all my work. Instead of moaning I'm seeing it as a sign to go natural, so I've decided to go natural as I feel I'll get a lot more from it.Jah bless x
updated by @tom-twedd: 01/13/15 08:48:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
good idea but change shampoosmost shampoos are made to prevent dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bryce Forrest
@bryce-forrest
14 years ago
32 posts
i love it. you can't go wrong. so much to the natural method, it's a shame when folks miss out on it.
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
Thanks guys and yeah I'm going to use baking soda and acv
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Yea the same minus the shampoo basically happened to me. An they all came loose. So I went natural. They look great. Only my bangs haven't sectioned off completely. Basiy less is more. As far as I've seen. My brother, who has an Afro did single twists *no products* an his gf, who has straight hair, did crotchet and TNr. Mines are maturing faster than theirs. So it should be great.
Christian
@christian
14 years ago
7 posts
I'm going natural too, I've noticed that the back is tangling up faster than the top of my hair. haha
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
Yeah the back normally tangles up quicker because its the side you probely sleep on the knots get compressed, i think thats right anyway. And yeah Zii, TnR is a waste of time unless you need to look professional straight away xx
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form