Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

does anyone know of a good site to buy real human hair for dread extensions??

Punk4peaceॐ
@punk4peace
14 years ago
13 posts
just trying to find a safe and secure site to purchase real hair to make some extensions for my dreads...the less harmful to my pocket the better, but would rather pay a bit more for something real than put something synthetic in my hair...
updated by @punk4peace: 01/13/15 08:48:33PM
Andelynn
@andelynn
14 years ago
50 posts
Actually, if you would like - I have a whole set of medium length alpaca wool dread extensions - totally natural materials - that you are more than welcome to have. They are dyed medium brown - but can be dyed any color you wish, and they are very light - almost have no weight at all. I bought them thinking that I would use them, but I changed my mind, now I don't know what to do with them. I would be happy to part with them for a serious discount - you tell me what sounds reasonable and we will talk. They feel like real-hair dreads, very soft and fluffy - very nicely dreaded. I would probably be a good idea to keep them wrapped in a plastic shower cap or something when you wash your hair tho and just wash your scalp. Let me know what you think.
Punk4peaceॐ
@punk4peace
14 years ago
13 posts
thanx so much, i really appreciate the offer...though knowing myself i would be no good at not getting the wool wet...im really wanting something fairly low maintenance...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form