Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Intense Scalp Pain when i sweat

Nick Marks
@nick-marks
14 years ago
16 posts
So, ive been going neglect for about 3 months now and i get these intense scalp pains whenever i begin to sweat - its only at the beginning, once ive been sweating for a few minutes the pains go.. im guessing this is because my scalp is in bad shape (however i dont have much dandruff) im currently mixing 2 Teaspoons of Baking soda with 1 part ACV 3 Parts Water mix (Yes im mixing the ACV and Baking soda, and yes it goes bubbly) so when its all mixed the concoction is about 500ml (13.5oz)im thinking there is a problem with the concoction im using, maybe its not cleaning deeply enough? might try baking soda deep clean tomorrow .. but in the meantime has anyone experienced these pains when they begin to sweat orjust me?
updated by @nick-marks: 01/13/15 08:48:29PM
Nick Marks
@nick-marks
14 years ago
16 posts
i dont let it bubble on my head lol... i use a spray bottle and put in the 100ml of ACV then i put in the 2 tea spoons of BS, i then let it bubble for 10 - 20 seconds until its done its thing.. i then mix in the 300ml of water..thats my concoction.. btw i would like to point out, that this is my second time dreading and this problem started the first time i dreaded (i was washing with Dr Bronners) i had to cut becoz i couldnt handle the pain.. but i decided to dread - up again and just man up and take the pain when i sweat.what kind of measurements should i be using with the Baking soda / ACV etc? thanks for ur help
Nick Marks
@nick-marks
14 years ago
16 posts
yeah i guarantee my scalp is super sensitive - this could be an internal problem, or external.. but ive been mixing the ACV and BS simply because its my understanding that ACV is a Conditioner Hence i thort it would be better to mix the two so i can balance out the Baking soda's alkalinity..what would be the best dilution for the ACV rinse?
Nick Marks
@nick-marks
14 years ago
16 posts
oh ok, thanks so much for your help, will start washing with baking soda and water then rinsing with acv and water seperately!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
not only seperately but rince well between the 2and youir page says u wool rub that can be causing ther scalp ititationumm sweat causing pain im no dr but that sounds like a clogged pore issue or a way off ballance diet causing alotta toxic crap in your systempurify your diet and remove any toxic crap your takinmg (drugs included not talking pot but hard drugs etc) (presctiptions too if u can)a good veggie diet organac if u can and maybe a cleanse or fast to help eliminate toxic buildup from yoir systemjust a hunch that the issues more to do with whats in the sweat thaen on your scalpu might wanna ask a dr tho painful sweeats an odd 1oh but . wool rubbing can be causing painfull tighteness at the scalp that sweats causing more pulling?just another guess

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
or it could be the wool. my father cannot wear anything wool. the lanolin in it makes his skin raw and causes blisters. just a thought....maybe when you sweat it is opening your pores and letting lanolin into your scalp? even old wool has some lanolin in it.
Nick Marks
@nick-marks
14 years ago
16 posts
naaa it wouldnt be the wool.. as i stated before this is not my first time dreading.. this problem started on my first neglect set (when i started using dr bronners) but SE i agree it has to be Cloggged Sweat glands on my scalp.. because this pain doesnt occur anywhere else but my scalp.. can u recommend somethng that might once and for all un clogg them? maybe a super deep baking soda clean will do it
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form