Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The newbie wax trap!

codeye
@codeye
14 years ago
8 posts
Shit! im glad i found this site, i got caught in the old wax, palm roll, back comb elastic band trap as you do, but finding this site has made me see the light you could say.Ive had my dreads about 4 months but have been using wax for about 3, it was only regular styling wax not the dread wax they say is THE thing to use so its pretty much washed out. My hair is about shoulder length with it dreads about half way to the tips and the rest just hair. Im going to just let it dread up naturally now but was wondering any tips on a good shampoo? sorry this is a bit long but i love my dreads and am very new to all this.
updated by @codeye: 01/13/15 08:48:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
baking soda and acv are best or in our shops here the maylees garden bars are hewavenly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
codeye
@codeye
14 years ago
8 posts
Garden bars? They sound good, What country is your shop in as im in the uk.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
maylees gardens is a shop on here and i believe she ships all overbaking soda u can get anywhere

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
codeye
@codeye
14 years ago
8 posts
Rawsum you're awsum! Im probably going to condition the hell out of my hair and comb them out as they are probably still a wax fest and not realy that tight. May go for the twist and rip method but my hair is pretty thick and course and does like to dread up naturally.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form