Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Halloween costume ideas?

Ryan Horlen
@ryan-horlen
14 years ago
1 posts
I got shoulder length dreadlocks and for the life of can't figure out a good halloween costume. Any ideas?
updated by @ryan-horlen: 01/13/15 08:48:19PM
Tom Twedd
@tom-twedd
14 years ago
28 posts
Put on dread sleeves with a snake head on the end :)Or put them over your face so you can look like you dont have a face maybe :/
Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
Medusa! Just rubber band some plastic snakes to your dreads, maybe wrap a few of them in black or green thread. Just throw on a black dress and you're good to go!(I realize you're a dude, but the feminist in me says not to care. Break down those gender barriers!)
Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
11 years ago
46 posts

predator had dreadlocks, geico salesman or just a caveman, and if you can somehow get them to stand on end, you could be the slim jim guy

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Viking, barbarian, pirate, Samson ( from the bible) Robin Hood, Norse or Celtic god or you could just dress up as anything. You don't have to use your dreads as a theme but if you wanted to you could be a dready lawyer, dready car salesman, dready fireman, dready evil dentist or what ever Those last were silly but you get the message, right?

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
11 years ago
170 posts

Wow, this is a pretty old post lol. Interesting ideas though.

Triúnn Mæginbiarnarson
@trinn-maeginbiarnarson
11 years ago
4 posts

I tend to do the Viking things every year, but when you do it as a hobby it's just kind easy. ;) I really plan to go as a human/predator hybrid one year.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form